Here are just some random questions I found on the internet and I thought it might be fun to answer them so you can get to know me. I’m just going to Answer them so enjoy.
1. Favorite flower? Peonies definitely!
2. Favorite piece of clothing? I think I like jeans and dresses/skirts the most.
3. Where do you want to be right now? In New York.
4. Do you trust anyone with your life? Yes, my parents, but I like to have my life in my own hands.
5. Favorite series on Netflix? Gossip Girl.
6. When you woke up, what was your first thought? How badly I want some macarons from Ladurée.
7. What cheers you up? My family, my animals (also part of my family), and a big bottle of Moët champagne! Just kidding I don’t drink that often.
8. Favorite brand at the moment? Abercrombie and Fitch I think, but how can I ever choose?
9. Who is your hero? Besides parent, I think it’s Gabrielle Bonheur Coco Chanel.
10. Are you still learning who you are? Yes, I find it hard to really know who I am.
11. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be? Ed Westwick.
12. Best season of the year? Summer I guess, I love warm weather but I also like a snowy Christmas.
13. When was the last time you bought something? Today, I have an obsession.
14. Your dream vacation? Going to Paris with my mom, we really want to go there together.
15. Favorite lipstick(s)? Mac Velvet Teddy, and L’Oréal Paris’s Blake’s red.
16. What are you proud of? That I never gave up, not even when my life got hard.
17. Greatest compliment you’ve got? That someone found me the most strongest and independent woman they’ve ever met.
18. How do you describe yourself? As a woman who goes after what she wants.
19. What kind of student are you? I think a good one…
20. Do you have a lover in your life right now? No I don’t, totally single and totally fine with it, but finding somebody who you’re falling in love with is amazing of course.
21. What lessons have you learned from your relationships? That I don’t like jealous people.
22. Biggest regret? I don’t really do regrets, I believe that everything happens for a reason but I have one that I don’t want to share.
23. Tell me about someone who has been kind to you? Almost everyone is kind to me.
24. Has there been anyone who was lying to you? Yes, I think everybody lies.
25. Has your life been different than how you once imagined? Yes, life has been way harder than I thought, but I still can come around pretty good.
26. What are your hopes and wishes? For my ideas to come out great.
27. Favorite parfume? I think Chloé de Fleur and my Vespa parfume.
28. Have you lost a great friend in the last year? Yes I actually lost a few, which is hard because I have to face some everyday.
29. What do you feel the most grateful for in your life? Being healthy, happy and having a great family.
30. A great moment with friends you would like to re-live? I think October 15th.
I hope you enjoyed reading this, it sure was fun answering these questions. I don’t know if I’m going to make more posts like this one, but be sure to let me know if you would like more! And I’m going to put a random picture from my L’Oréal lipstick in it, just because I like it and for question 15.